The Everest tow behind gritter fits on a standard tow ball hitch. It is operated by the road wheels with the power transmitted through a tough enclosed gearbox which operates the Stainless Steel Spinner. It is supplied with a plastic hopper cover.
Simply connect gritter to standard tow ball hitch, and it's ready to go.
This gritter is also supplied with a ring (doughnut hitch) at no extra cost, for use with Forklift etc.
The Everest towable gritter is suitable for spreading all salt types including rock salt. It is fitted with a large stainless steel auger which runs around the inside of the hopper breaking up any damp or 'bridged' salt/grit.
We also supply a larger version the Everest Plus and a road legal version of this gritter, the 'Fuji' fitted with lights and mudguards
- Hopper capacity 150kg, High quality stainless steel spinner, Non corrosive hopper, Metal surfaces treated with komaxit.
- Pneumatic Road Tyres, Robust sealed steel gearbox.
- Interchangeable Hitch 50mm ball hitch or pin for forklift use (both supplied).
- Spreading width between 2metres and 6metres.
- Unit Weight - 65kg unladen.
- Available from our stock for immediate despatch
Everest Plus Manual Download